Microsoft Office 365
Get the value and simplicity of Microsoft® Office 365 for small businesses, a set of web-enabled tools that let you access your email, documents, contacts, and calendars from virtually anywhere, on almost any device. The service brings together online versions of the best communications and collaboration tools from Microsoft, at a price that small businesses can afford. Work from virtually anywhere, be productive on the goTry now free!
- Rich client access via Office applications on PCs and Macs.
- View and edit documents with Office Web Apps across a broad range of browsers (Internet Explorer®, Firefox, Safari).
- Access your email from most browsers with Outlook Web App.
- Access mail, contacts, calendar, and SharePoint® sites from mobile devices including Windows® Phones, Nokia, Android, iPhone, and BlackBerry.
Easily access, view, and edit documents directly from a web browser.
- View and make light edits to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote® documents.
- Simultaneously edit Excel and OneNote documents with others in real-time.
Share business information in one centralized place.
- Share important documents, insights, and status updates with colleagues.
- Market your business with a simple public-facing web site.
- Protect sensitive content with document-level permissions.
- Keep teams in sync and manage important projects.
Find and connect with colleagues and customers from virtually anywhere with Microsoft Lync™ Online.
- Gain rich presence information, IM, audio/video calls, and online meetings.
- Make PC-to-PC voice and video calls and conduct rich online meetings—including audio, video, and web conferencing.
Synch email, calendar, and contacts across PC, phone, and browser with Exchange Online.
- Easily manage email, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere.
- Premium antivirus and anti-spam protection.
- Personal e-mail archiving and compliance capabilities.
- Mobile e-mail for most mobile devices.